Office Fee Policy:
Dr. Norton is committed to providing excellent endodontic care. Our highly trained staff will be happy to discuss the professional fees at any time with our patients.
- Consultation fees are due at the time of service and insurance will be submitted for the patient.
- The estimated patient portion, not covered by insurance, will need to be paid the day endodontic treatment is performed.
- We realize that every patient’s financial situation is different. For this reason we offer a variety of payment options. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards including; MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Patient financing is available to those that qualify.
- Please kindly give 24 hours notice if an appointment needs to be rescheduled or cancelled.
- Please feel free to call our office at (502) 899-5559 with any questions regarding the endodontic fees.
Office Insurance Policy:
If you are covered by dental insurance we will accept assignment for your insurance provider to pay our office. We will estimate your portion at the time of service based on the information given to us by your insurance provider. The information given to us by your insurance provider is never a guarantee of benefits, only an estimate. Your insurance policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. All patients are directly responsible for knowing the coverage of their plan. We will file all insurance claims for our patients as a courtesy. However, this does not transfer your financial obligation to your insurance company. If your estimated portion is different from the payment received by your insurance carrier we will bill you for the balance or refund any credit on the account. If for some reason your insurance company has not paid their portion within thirty (30) days of our office filing the claim, you will immediately become responsible for full payment.
Please familiarize yourself with any dental coverage you have and understand that we have no control over what is or is not covered. Should you have any questions regarding this Financial Policy, please discuss them with our Financial Coordinator.